DNL NEW ZEALANDFAQs
Discover more about how DNL New Zealand can help solve your processing, packaging & automation challenges.
DNL NEW ZEALAND
Some FAQs below from DNL New Zealand. If you don’t find what you were looking for, please contact our team directly so that we can assist.
What support or technical services do DNL New Zealand provide?
- System design and layout consultancy
- Processing and packaging design
- Manufacture and/or modification of custom processing and packaging systems
- Installation and commissioning
- Operator/engineer training
- Mechanical and electronic support
- Electronic equipment service and repair
- Preventative maintenance and scheduled service programmes
- Fabrication of stainless steel and PTFE components
- Comprehensive spares and replacements parts plus a wide range of parts onboard all service vehicles.
How do DNL New Zealand manage all the parts and consumables?
- All processing and packaging systems are built / assembled and dispatched from the DNL’s Auckland facility
- All spare parts, consumable, component and technical data orders are handled using our order management system and shipped via New Zealand’s best courier systems to ensure safe delivery in the quickest possible time
- All bulk goods are dispatched via one of the country’s best Freight companies to ensure safe and rapid deliveries nationally
- All machine and equipment deliveries are dispatched via a private transport company who specialize in the very best in “gentle deliveries” – nationwide.
Why should I buy from DNL New Zealand?
- Highly experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable sales force
- Outright purchase, lease to purchase or loan options
- Comprehensive showroom and test facility for client demonstrations
- Proven track record for 50 years
- Nationwide services and support
- Rapid response to all enquiries.