Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What support or technical services do DNL provide?
- System Design and Layout consultancy
- Processing and Packaging design
- Manufacture and /or Modification of custom processing and packaging systems
- Installation and Commissioning
- Operator / Engineer Training
- Mechanical and Electronic Support
- Electronic equipment service and repair
- Preventative Maintenance and Scheduled Service Programmes
- Fabrication of Stainless Steel and PTFE components
- Comprehensive spares and replacements parts in Auckland, Christchurch and Brisbane plus a wide range of parts onboard all service vehicles.
Q: How do DNL manage all the parts and consumables?
- All processing and packaging systems are built / assembled and dispatched from DNL's Auckland, Christchurch and Brisbane facilities
- All spare parts, consumable, component and technical data orders are handled using our order management system and shipped via one of NZ's or Australia's best Couriers to ensure safe delivery in the quickest possible time
- All bulk goods are dispatched via one of the countries best Freight companies to ensure safe and rapid deliveries nationally
- All machine and equipment deliveries are dispatched via a private transport company who specialize in Furniture Removals - and have provided DNL with the very best in "gentle deliveries" - nationwide over the last 30 years!
Q: Why should I buy from DNL?
- Highly experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable sales force
- Outright Purchase, Lease to Purchase or Loan options
- Comprehensive showroom and test facility for client demonstrations
- Proven track record over 41 years
- Nationwide services and support
- Rapid response to all enquiries